HUUM HIVE Heat Series 12 Wood-Fired Sauna Stove
HIVE Heat 12 is a highly efficient wood-burning sauna stove for smaller saunas from 212 to 459 cubic feet. It has a unique structure where fresh air is directed into the burning process from above to create a stronger flame. This allows exceptionally clean burning so that no wood gas escapes the chimney as it does with less efficient stoves. The furnace door is made of cast iron for extreme durability and easy maintenance. HIVE Heat complies with BimSchV II, the strict German standard for wood-burning stoves, to ensure safety and quality. The HIVE Heat sauna stove is treated only with natural oils, without the use of chemicals.
The Firebox Extension Upgrade features a through-the-wall firebox extension that that allows firewood to be inserted from outside the sauna, eliminating the need to bring wood into the sauna room.
- Minimalist-Elegant design
- Wood-fired sauna stove
- Highly efficient
- Unique structural design for clean burning
- For sauna rooms from 212 to 459 cu. ft.
- Large 198 pound stone capacity (6 boxes of sauna stones sold separately)
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Cast-Iron furnace door
- Treated only with natural oils
- Designed, engineered, and crafted in Estonia
- Maximum Firewood Length: 11.8" (300mm)
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Package Contents - Wood-fired sauna stove, Installation and operation manual, 5-Year limited warranty (excluding glass)
- Required For Operation - 198 lbs stones (Qty 6 x 33 lbs. 5-10cm stones boxes)
- Optional Accessories - Protective Bedding S, Cage HSTV, WaterEx, Flange HM
- Weight - 123 lbs (55.79kg)
- Dimensions - 17.7"W (450mm) x 19.3"D (490mm) x 29.6"H (750mm)
- KW - 12.0
- Watts - 12000
- Room Volume - 212-459 CU. FT.
- Rock Capacity - 198 lbs
Limited 5-Year Warranty (excludes glass)