HUUM HIVE Wood Series 17 Wood-Fired Sauna Stove
HIVE Hive Wood Series has taken the ancient wisdom of building wood-burning sauna stoves to a modern level of efficiency and performance. These exceptional sauna stoves are designed for sauna rooms from 212 to 565 cubic feet. The most sensitive component of the wood-burning stove, the flame tamer, is made of robust 1/5” thick stainless steel and is especially durable. Its beautiful design adds to its superior performance to compliment any sauna environment.
- Traditionally robust design
- Wood-fired sauna stove
- Unique design for more efficient burning
- For sauna rooms from 283 to 565 cu. ft.
- Large 287 pound stone capacity (9 boxes of sauna stones sold separately)
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel furnace door
- Durable 1/5” stainless steel flame tamer
- Treated only with natural oils
- Designed, engineered, and crafted in Estonia
- Maximum Firewood Dimensions: 15.7"W (400mm) x 5.9"Diameter (150mm)
HUUM Hive Wood Series 17
- Package Contents - Wood-fired sauna stove, Installation and operation manual, 5-Year limited warranty (excluding glass)
- Required For Operation - 286 lbs stones (Qty 9 x 33 lbs. 5-10cm stones boxes)
- Optional Accessories - Cage HSTV, WaterEx, Flange H
- Weight - 170 lbs (77.11kg)
- Dimensions - 21.9"W (555mm) x 29.1"D (740mm) x 29.6"H (750mm)
- KW - 17.0
- Watts - 17000
- Room Volume (CU. FT.) - 283-565 CU. FT.
- Rock Capacity - 287 lbs
Limited 5-Year Warranty (excludes glass)