Kohler Anthem, 2-port Digital Thermostatic Valve
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise and consistent temperature and flow control in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation simple. With two independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where only one or two shower outlets are required. Optional built-in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Up to 12 gpm (45.4 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Two independently controllable ½" outlets with brass tube connections.
- Dimensions - 10-5/8"W x 9-1/16"D x 3"H
- Construction Material - Engineering grade thermoplastic casing
- Certifications - UL, CSA
- Installation Type - Wall-Mount