Kohler Anthem, 3-outlet Thermostatic Valve Control Panel
This streamlined thermostatic valve control panel with recessed push buttons is designed for use with an Anthem three-port thermostatic valve (K-26341).
The decorative trim plate includes a temperature control with integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop as well as shower outlet activation buttons that pop out in order to let you adjust the water flow (up to 8 gpm). The high-temperature limit stop gives an added layer of safety for your shower. When the activation buttons are pressed back in the water turns off and the settings remain unchanged for the next time.
The low-profile sleek design paired with easy-to-clean water-resistant casing gives you all the features you need.
Thermostatic technology allows you to sustain a steady temperature and flow control for a flawless shower experience.
- Trim plate includes a temperature control knob with integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop and shower outlet on/off buttons.
- When pressed once, the shower outlet turns on and the button pops out, becoming a knob for water flow adjustment.
- When pressed back in, the water turns off and the outlet button aligns with the control plate surface; the flow setting remains intact.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Low-profile design with easy-to-clean water-resistant casing.
- Requires a three-port thermostatic valve with integral volume control (sold separately).
- Three-outlet thermostatic valve control panel
- Dimensions - 13-5/16"W x 2-9/16"D x 4-1/16"H
- Construction Material - Zinc
- Certifications - CSA/ASME
- Installation Type - Wall-Mount