Kohler Anthem, 4-port Digital Thermostatic Valve
Kohler Anthem Digital thermostatic technology gives precise, accurate, and consistent temperature and flow control for the perfect shower experience. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation a breeze. Designed for use with the Anthem digital control it is precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve. As an extra safety feature this valve has antiscald protection.
Eco mode is an optional built-in feature that lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water. This valve is ideal for applications where four shower outlets are required, offering two different temperature and flow zones.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Allows for two different temperature and flow zones in your shower.
- Up to 22 gpm (83 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Reinforced engineering-grade thermoplastic body.
- Dimension - 20-3/8"W x 8-1/4"D x 3"H
- Construction Material - Engineering grade thermoplastic casing
- Certifications - UL, CSA
- Installation Type - Wall-Mount