Mr. Steam Max 30 kW Steam Shower Generator
Your home spa is where you take residential steambathing to a new level. A personal steamroom elevates bath culture to a higher level of sophistication and satisfaction. With its elegantly designed steam shower systems, the latest word in bathroom remodeling, Mr.Steam® introduces a new standard of luxury into the home. Your home steambath makes the exclusive amenity of your health club or favorite resort a luxury to enjoy every day. Steambathing is an immersion into the elemental forces of life: water and warmth. A home steam room creates its own landscape, where the senses expand and boundaries soften and disappear. It is the most sensual of beauty rituals: relaxation and rejuvenation, stimulation and exhilaration. MAX Generators are built for large residential steam shower and steam room enclosures. These units are crafted from Stainless Steel and assembled with meticulous attention to detail. Every component is designed and engineered in-house to the most exacting standards.
- 60 minute automatic cutoff, low voltage board, designed for easy access safe service
- Designed to save water and energy. Uses less than two gallons of water vs 40 gallons for an ordinary bath
- Easily install spa therapy accessories or components such as AromaTherapy, ChromaTherapy®, Steamlinx, and more
- Exclusive micro processor operating system is the brains of our intelligent steam generator
- Free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for its lifetime. Mr.Steam® will repair or replace (at its option) a Generator which fails to conform to this warranty
- Installs in areas such as a cabinet, closet, under a sealed bench or in an insulated attic
- LED indicators to help you troubleshoot any connection and maintenance challenges
- Naturally corrosion resistant, 100 percent recyclable Stainless Steel inside and out
- Reliable, industrial grade, and the industries largest copper heating element heats fast and is easy to remove and service
- US and Canadian UL listed, and CE and NoM certified for unsurpassed quality and safety
- Weight - 60 LB.
- Width - 33 IN.
- Depth - 12 IN.
- Height - 35 IN.
- Amps - 125 A
- Certifications - cULus, CE, NOM
- Construction Material - Stainless Steel
- BTU - 102364.25
- Drain Location - Right
- Drain Opening - 1" NPT
- End Connection - NPT
- Fuel Type/Power - Electric
- GPC - 4 GAL. PER 20 MIN CYCLE
- GPM - 0.181 GPM
- Line Fuse - 175
- Coverage - 964 CU.FT.
- Max Temp. - 45 °C
- Max Time - 60 MIN
- MBH - 102.36
- Piping and Tubing - 3/8" NPT Water Inlet, 3/4" NPT Steam Outlet
- Steam Production Time - 15 MIN
- Steam Production Time (Express) - 5 MIN
- Wire Gauge - 1/0 AWG
Limited Lifetime Warranty (US & Canada)
Mr.Steam® warrants that every Mr.Steam® Residential Steambath Generator (“Generator”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for its lifetime. Mr.Steam® will repair or replace (at its option) a Generator which fails to conform to this warranty. If the warranty claim is made within two years from the date of purchase of the Generator, Mr.Steam® will provide free in-home warranty service, parts and labor. If the warranty claims is made after two years from the date of purchase of the Generator, Mr.Steam® will provide a lifetime warranty on parts. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-76-STEAM (East Coast) or 1-800-72-STEAM (West Coast).