Mr. Steam MS Autoflush For MS Series and Super Series Generators
Your steam generator is the most important component of your steam shower. Protect your investment with AutoFlush®. AutoFlush® is a exclusive product. It's an automatic self-cleaning system that promotes a long, healthy life for steam generators by automatically flushing the generator’s sediment two hours after every steambath. We automate everything in the background, so no work is needed after every steam shower session. AutoFlush® assures that you get clean steam every time.
- The system quietly flushes impurities through a ½" electronically-activated valve - No small opening to clog
- Automatically flushes old water and impurities from your steam generator after every session, No buttons to push to initiate draining
- Impurities and old water are flushed through a 1/2" , electronically activated valve. You'll never experience a clog, and there's Nothing to remember
- Simple plug and play installation
- Weight - 2 LB.
- Width - 4.25 IN.
- Depth - 5 IN.
- Height - 2.75 IN.
- Certifications - cULus Recognized, CE
- Construction Material - Aluminum; Brass
- Fuel Type/Power - Electric
- Installation Type - Hardwired
Limited 2-Years Warranty (US & Canada)
Mr.Steam will repair or replace (at its option) Mr.Steam Controls and Accessories if they fail to conform to this limited warranty. All warranty work will be performed without charge when the Mr.Steam Control and Accessory is returned to the location designated by Mr.Steam within 2 years of the date of purchase. To obtain warranty service, call 1-800-76-STEAM (East Coast) or 1-800-72-STEAM (West Coast).