Mr. Steam Pressure Reducing Valve in 15 psi
MrSteam’s Pressure Reducing Valve has a set pressure of 15 PSI. This valve is a reliable component in giving precise control of downstream pressure. The valve has a corrosion resistant sealed body and bonnet, balanced piston design, integral SS strainer and internal thermal expansion By-Pass. Proudly 100% manufactured in the USA and every unit is 100% factory tested.
- Has set pressure of 15 PSI and offers for precise control.
- Has corrosion resistant sealed body and bonnet.
- Designed with balanced piston, integral SS strainer and thermal expansion By-Pass.
- Is 100% manufactured in USA and is 100% Factory tested.
- Weight - 1 LB.
- Width - 3.55 IN.
- Depth - 2.56 IN.
- Height - 5.34 IN.
- Construction Material - Brass
Limited 2-Years Warranty (US & Canada)
Mr.Steam will repair or replace (at its option) Mr.Steam Controls and Accessories if they fail to conform to this limited warranty. All warranty work will be performed without charge when the Mr.Steam Control and Accessory is returned to the location designated by Mr.Steam within 2 years of the date of purchase. To obtain warranty service, call 1-800-76-STEAM (East Coast) or 1-800-72-STEAM (West Coast).