Napoleon Haliburton 50 Direct Vent Millivolt Ignition Compact Gas Stove
Napoleon's Haliburton™ Gas Stove is compact in size but not in power. The advanced burner system produces realistic YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® that surrounds the hand-painted PHAZER® Logs to create the look of a real wood-burning fire. Accentuate your style with aesthetically pleasing details in black, chrome, or gold. The millivolt ignition ensures safe operation and lighting, even in the event of a power failure. Amazing things do come in small packages and when space is limited, but the need for comfort and warmth calls for a fireplace, Napoleon's Haliburton™ Gas Stove is right there with a perfect fit.
- 30,000 BTU's in natural gas, or propane
- No electricity is required to light or operate - ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Advanced burner system produces the most realistic Yellow Dancing Flame® in the industry
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system for your peace of mind
- Heat radiating, high temperature ceramic bay glass door available in 24 Karat gold plated or painted metallic black finishes (ordered separately)
- Ease of operation is added with an optional, convenient wall thermostat or an on/off auto temperature remote control
- Built-in blower extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger.
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|BTU||18,000 - 30,000|
|Vent size and type||4" & 7" Direct Vent|
|Dimensions||22-1/2" w x 26-3/4" h x 18-1/2" d|